Nature of Business:
Total Number of Employees:
11 to 25 People
Year of Establishment:
Legal Status of Firm:
Sole Proprietorship (Individual)
Rs. 50 Lakh - 1 Crore
- AC & DC servo motor repair
- AC & DC spindle motor repair
- Inhouse electric rewinds
- Inhouse mechanical workshop
- Complete testing & repair of all types of motor
- All motors are tested intensively to determine the fault
- The motor is then dismantled and each part thoroughly cleaned and tested intensively using the most advanced equipment
- All defective parts are repaired or replaced
- The motor is fitted with new high grade bearings and seals
- The motor is assembled as per OEM standards
- The motor is then tested extensively under load using OEM drives
- The motor is then prepped and painted
Electric Motor Repair
The motor is received into the shop and test run. The winding will be tested for possible problems; vibration base lines will be run and recorded. If motor is unable to be run it goes to next step.
- The motor will then be disassembled. All parts will be thoroughly cleaned and inspected for electrical or mechanical wear or damage.
- If the winding passes all electrical tests, it will be hydro-cleaned, baked dry then dipped and baked in a high temperature “class H” insulating varnish.
- The ID of the end bell bearing housings and the OD of both shaft bearing journals are measured to ensure ABMA tolerance and repaired if necessary.
- The output shaft will be checked for straightness, condition of the keyway, and proper size and repaired if necessary.
- The rotor will be dynamically balanced to meet NEMA tolerances.
The bearings will be replaced with new, high precision, class C-3 bearings.
After all the above described work has been completed, the electric motor will be reassembled, painted and test run on its rated voltage to assure proper operation, a final vibration will be run and recorded.
Electric Motor Rewind
- To facilitate the removal of the damaged windings, it is typical to cut off one end of the coils before placing the unit in the roasting oven. In addition to all nameplate data the dimensions and the shape of the coil ends being cut off are measured and recorded.
- The windings are prepared for removal from the core using a controlled heat, roasting oven. For cast iron or steel frame motors the core temperature does not exceed 650 degrees F.
- When a stator is to be rewound, two core loss tests shall be made, one before and one after passing through the roasting oven. Results are recorded.
- New coils are manufactured using only new copper wire of the correct dimension and dielectric coating specification. They are then inserted into the core, insulated in high temperature varnish, and tested to assure quality.
- Rajesh Electric Works has the capability to repair electric motors up to 750 horse power, to test run at rated voltage 460/440/380/220/110/42 volts.
- Every motor is inspected and run before delivery and goes through a quality control check.
- As an Authorized repair work shop for Siemens as well as Kirloskar Electric Company we represent most motor manufacturers as an authorized warranty and electric motor repair facility.
- We offer electric motor repair in Maharashtra, all of East, West, and North & South India.
Rajesh Electric Works dynamic balance all rotating equipment we repair or rebuild as well as fans, impellers, and other equipment brought to our shop for balance.
Request A Quote
No matter how big or how small, we’ll work with you to find the best solution that fits your needs.